National Wage And Hour Law
At Cross Law Firm, S.C., our attorneys can evaluate your situation and determine whether you would benefit from pursuing a wage and hour claim or becoming part of a class action.
Get the money to which you are entitled by contacting our firm today. You may also call our firm directly to discuss your situation and to learn how we can help.
Employees Have The Right To Fair Pay
As an employee, you have rights that are protected by both state and federal laws. If you are being taken advantage of and are not receiving the pay you have earned, let our firm step in to protect your rights and hold your employer accountable.
Does your employer expect any of these from you?
- Working through your lunch break?
- Answering your beeper during lunch?
- Travel between two sites on your own time?
- Working overtime but you are “exempt” or “salaried”?
- Training time not being paid?
- Working so much that safety is becoming a concern?
- Working more than allowed by a medical recommendation?
- Working more than you are allowed to write down for pay?
- Working at home after hours?
- Attending mandatory company functions without pay? Working in the trucking industry against wage and hour regulations?
If so, our lawyers can work with you to determine if you have a case, or if there is a basis for a class action lawsuit.
Cross Law Firm, S.C., provides representation to undocumented workers who are not receiving correct or fair pay.
Do Not Tolerate Your Employer’s Excuses
Employers often violate the wage and hour laws without realizing they are doing so. This is no excuse. At Cross Law Firm, S.C., we are ready to work with you to protect your rights to the wages you have earned. Our attorneys know that employers want to settle these types of legal matters as soon as possible to avoid possibly paying out even more later on.
Contact Our Milwaukee Attorneys To Discuss Your Case
Contact our wage and hour violations firm online to learn more about how we can help you report the wrongdoing of your employer. Evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience.