Duro • Proactivo • A fondo • Confidencial
Cross, Ben Hitchcock
- Internet Technology and Emerging Technology
- Municipal, School District, & Administrative Law
- Contract Law
- Civil Rights
- Employment Discrimination & Employee Rights
- Unemployment Compensation
- Business Litigation
- Labor Law
A native of Milwaukee, Attorney Ben Hitchcock Cross has been with Cross Law Firm since 2001, having held a number of key administrative and management positions.
His legal practice is based significantly on areas of great personal and professional interest to him, including Internet Technology; Municipal, School District & Administrative law; Contract law; Civil Rights; Employment Discrimination and Employee Rights; Business Litigation; and Labor law. Regardless of the specific field, he is a solid advocate for working families, and approaches challenges with a strong commitment to social and economic justice. By the same measure, in the area of business law, he helps his clients with a clear, no-nonsense approach to legal strategies and results-oriented resolution.
His background in the classics gives Mr. Hitchcock Cross an uncommon perspective and a solid foundation on the core philosophical values of hard work, civic participation and good governance, dignity, and respect.
Mr. Hitchcock Cross is married with two children. Outside of work, he can be found playing music, gardening, or watching over his bees or his herd of Kiko goats. Ben also shares his time and resources with a number of progressive organizations in the Greater Milwaukee area.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Dean's List
- St. John's College, Santa Fe, New Mexico
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Major: Math
- Major: Languages
- Major: Philosophy
- National Lawyers Guild, Member
- National Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- LifeWays Early Childhood Center, Board Member