- Employment Discrimination and Retaliation
- Labor Organization and Representation
- False Claims Act Litigation (Whistleblower Litigation)
- Corporate Formation
- Non-Competes and Other Employment Contracts
Attorney Small practices in Labor and Employment law, as well as work under the False Claims Act and Corporate formation and litigation. Originally from Watertown, Wisconsin, Attorney Small attended Watertown High School, the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire, and Marquette University Law School. Scott is always focused on helping his clients, and truly believes that each and every client is entitled to their "day in court." Importantly, Scott is always looking for creative solutions to his client's issue(s).
In addition to protecting workers and Unions, Scott has also assisted in the formation of small businesses, whether it be helping with LLC formation, drafting Operating Agreements for partnerships, or negotiating employment contracts between workers and their employers. He approaches the practice of law from the point of view of the client, assessing what their needs are and finding the best route to their goals.
Attorney Small is committed to assisting workers in their claims as well as organizing workers for the future. Scott is an avid follower of the Labor movement in Milwaukee and Wisconsin.
In his free time, Scott enjoys trivia night at local restaurants, attending as many Bucks and Brewers games as possible, and riding his motorcycle through different parts of South Eastern Wisconsin.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: With Honors
- Honors: CALI Award (Highest grade in class): Labor Law
- Honors: Federal Income Tax, Trial Advocacy, Arbitration
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- Honors: Delta Sigma Phi Fraternity, Student Senate, “Blu the Blugold” Mascot Performer
- Major: Political Science