Efficient and Effective Legal Representation
- Employment Discrimination and Retaliation
- False Claims Act Litigation (Whistleblower Litigation)
- Corporate Formation
- Non-Competes and Other Employment
Attorney Major is from Rochester, New York. He attended St. John Fisher College, and Marquette University Law School. Attorney Major practices in Labor and Employment law, as well as work under the False Claims Act.
Attorney Major strives to maintain healthy relationships with his clients and guide them through the legal process. Client engagement is a vital to positive results, and Attorney Major is committed to maintaining this high level of communication. He takes the necessary time to truly involve his client and incorporate their goals, concerns, values, and feedback.
In his free time Attorney Major enjoys attending sporting events, reading, spending time with family, and traveling.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Juris Doctor
- St. John Fisher College, Rochester, New York
- Honors: Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
- Honors: Top 20 % Major GPA
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Corporate Finance