If you wish to report fraud that your company is committing against the government — or any other way it is breaking the law — the experienced qui tam lawyers at Cross Law Firm, S.C., can help.
Employees and other individuals may be able to file a claim on behalf of the government when they have knowledge of fraudulent behavior related to government contracts such as:
- Pharmaceutical sales and billing
- Medical coding
- Defense industry and other government procurement
- Fraud in government grants and loans
- Davis-Bacon fraud
In return, the individual is compensated with a percentage of the recovery.
Act Quickly To Protect Your Right To Compensation
To arrange a consultation with one of our experienced Milwaukee qui tam attorneys, please call 414-224-0000 or contact our Wisconsin law firm online.
Protecting Those Who Spot Misconduct With Government Funds
The False Claims Act cases guards individuals who blow the whistle on their company's misconduct with government funds. At Cross Law Firm, S.C., our knowledgeable lawyers know what steps to take in order to see that you are protected and that you receive your fair share of any award the government obtains. Examples of companies defrauding the government include:
- Hospitals and health care providers committing intentional billing errors to defraud the Medicare system
- Any company committing fraud against Medicare or Medicaid
- A business charging the government an inflated price
- Kickbacks in health care contracts, such as "pay-to-play", Stark Law violations or anything of value in exchange for referrals
- A failure to properly report adverse events in the company
- Misuse of grant funds
- Fraudulent representations related to government contracts of any kind
- Pharmaceutical fraud
If Possible, Call While You Are Still Employed
Calling our office while you are still employed is beneficial to building a strong case against your employer. It is not unusual for authorities to ask you to "mic up" or use other strategies to gather additional evidence. Our firm will also review on how to use legal document retention to protect you from expensive counter-claims. Our goal with all of these measures is help you maximize your compensation for assisting the government as a whistleblower.
Protecting Whistleblowers From Retaliation
Federal and state laws protect whistleblowers from being retaliated against after reporting illegal behavior. In fact, the False Claims Act has some of the best damages recovery available for employees who suffer retaliation. If you feel as though you have been demoted, discriminated against or even fired because of standing up for what you believed was right, our lawyers can help.
Choose A Firm With A Strong Record Of Representing Whistleblowers
Contact our qui tam law firm online to learn more about how we can help you report the wrongdoing of your employer. Evening and weekend appointments are available for your convenience. Call our office today at 414-224-0000.